Hello Blog FAM! How are you doing? My name is Bellz! And this is a post on little things we do that count.
Saving money for teenagers is a bit hard due to the fact that most of us do not have a stable source of income.
We get money from our parents, uncles, aunties, older cousins, friends and other family members.
We do not have enough to spare after spending. But we should still save.
Saving as low as a hundred naira daily gives you approximately #3000 at the end of the month.
If you save a hundred naira every day for the rest of the year.
You would have nothing less than #30000 by the end of the year!
With #30000, you can buy a new set of clothes.
#30000 is enough capital to start a business.
Ask your father for more to buy a laptop or a camera.
You could buy a new phone.
Saving is done easily in banks.
Traditionally in piggy banks.
Yorubas call it kolo.
You can buy those ones made from muds.
Or buy from @mykolo_ng or digitally with piggy vest app.
Just know which one works best for you.
2. Be Kind
Irrespective of how broke you’re, you’re richer than some other people.
Be kind in words!
Be kind in actions!
Be kind in care!
Be kind in material things!
Learn to give out…..
Feed someone! Buy someone a bottle of water
Forgive! Pray for someone who isn’t even aware you are praying for him or her.
Give out to the needy! Write an encouraging note to a friend!
Being kind goes a long way and it is one of the little things we do that count.
To know me is to know how much I truly love to thank God!
Few tips that help on your gratitude journey:
- Keep a gratitude journal. After the day, write out a few things you are grateful for during the day. Day after day, weeks after weeks, When you read them, You would realize how much God truly loves you. It gives you peace of mind. You realize how much you progress daily. It means you will be able to access your growth meter.
- Keep a gratitude Jar!
- Write out at least three things that you are thankful for during the day in a little note, fold them and drop in the jar. At the end of the year, you will be glad you did.
- Write a monthly review!
This is what I do.
I started it this year and I am grateful I did.
At the end of each month, I write about almost all I did throughout the month.
And in it, I find all the things I am grateful for.
Gratitude for me means increase! Because when I thank God; He gives me more!
So say Thank you Today!
4. Your relationship with your parents
This is not just a little thing that counts, it is one of the secrets to a truly happy life.
Many of us don’t have the money yet to buy them gifts but we can sacrifice a lot more than money to them to make them happy.
The Holy books have emphasized the importance of honoring our parents!
Few tips to build your relationship with them:
- Spend time with them.
- play games together
- pray for them
- Irrespective of what has happened in the past, forgive them and love the
No one is perfect! And remember you will be a parent too someday so build one your children would love!
- Call them often if you don’t stay together.
- Buy them gifts…… Giving gifts strengthens our love for each other.
Truly honor them, let them pray for you.
Cherish these moments with them.
Do these little things really count to you?
Are the tips useful?
I hope you really do love them.
Thank you so much for reading
My name is Bellz!
P.s: It’s my first official blog post.